Wellness is a lifelong endeavor, and it has been a privilege to care for generations of women within the same family. While it may take months to schedule an appointment with some practices, we can usually see patients within a few days or a week.
We offer yearly screenings, in-office procedures, minimally invasive surgery, and treatment for several common conditions that include:
- Abnormal Pap smears
- Painful, heavy, or irregular menses
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Pelvic pain
- Ovarian cysts
- Sexually transmitted infections
- Urinary incontinence
- Pelvic prolapse
- Management of perimenopausal and menopausal symptoms
Minimally invasive surgery
If medical treatments are unsuccessful or not appropriate, our physicians have extensive expertise in utilizing the latest, state-of-the-art, minimally invasive surgical techniques. The types of surgery we offer include:
- Diagnostic and operative laparoscopy
- Myomectomy (a surgery to remove fibroids)
- Hysterectomy, which can be performed vaginally, laparoscopically or abdominally
- Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy. This procedure utilizes a tiny camera to examine the uterus to help us determine the cause of abnormal bleeding. We can perform this procedure in-office. Here is more information on hysteroscopy.
We want to be a partner in your care to ensure that you receive the highest quality gynecological services. See why we have been consistently chosen as one of the best OBGYN practices in the Triangle. To schedule an appointment, please contact us.