American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists The official website
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology Information regarding training for obstetrics and gynecology as well as board certification
Duke Regional Hospital State of the art, Duke affiliated community hospital where we perform all of our inpatient procedures
Health News news as reported in the New York Times
Medical Dictionary National Institutes of Health
Medical Encyclopedia National Institutes of Health
Drugs, Supplements, and Herbal Information National Institutes of Health
- Dr. Michael Fried, FAGOG discusses Chapel Hill OB/GYN
- News Regarding Listeria Warnings at Costco, Trader Joe’s and Walmart in Chapel Hill, Durham and Raleigh Area
- Abnormal or Heavy Bleeding Near Menopause
- Can Pregnant Women….?
- Midwife Lead Centering Pregnancy at Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chapel Hill Ob/Gyn Introduces Pamela Borden, CNM to Midwife Team
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Healthcare Decisions – Risks, Benefits and Alternatives
- My Pap Smear is Abnormal. Now What?
- I Heard That I Do Not Need an Annual Gynecology Exam, Is This True?
- How Midwives and Physicians work Collaboratively at WHA