At Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology, we are happy to accept the insurance providers listed below. Copays are due at the time service is rendered. For our patients who have an 80/20 plan or with a high deductible, we request payment in full until the deductible is met. Our patients who do not have health insurance are given a 40% discount if payment is made in full at the time services are rendered. Our experienced staff are always happy to answer any questions you may have regarding our billing policies.
- Midwife Lead Centering Pregnancy at Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Chapel Hill Ob/Gyn Introduces Pamela Borden, CNM to Midwife Team
- Obstetrical and Gynecological Healthcare Decisions – Risks, Benefits and Alternatives
- My Pap Smear is Abnormal. Now What?
- I Heard That I Do Not Need an Annual Gynecology Exam, Is This True?
- How Midwives and Physicians work Collaboratively at WHA
- Giselle B. Sloop, DDS
- Two Decades of Care with Dr. Michael Fried WHA Chapel Hill
- Margie Brunner’s Testimonial
- “I drive six hours round trip to see Vivian Clark!”