We are pleased that you have chosen Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology,
Chapel Hill’s premier private obstetrics and gynecology practice.
Because we are well grounded in the community, we have several generations of patients. Our size allows us to offer creature comforts you will not find at the large academic practices and our staff remember not only our patients’ names, but their individual situations, conditions, who referred them and who their family members are. All these things add up to a great community practice.
Why Choose Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology?
- We are accessible and available 24/7
- Our staff often knows you by name. You are a person, not a number
- Midwives and Obstetricians available for your childbirth
- We frequently offer same day appointments
- In house laboratory
- Ample, free and convenient parking
- Durham Regional Hospital, our affiliate hospital is personal and community-oriented
- When you need a doctor or midwife on call, you know us, and we know you – we don’t use medical residents who may rotate in and out of the practice before you even get to know them, and they, you
Comprehensive obstetrical care
We offer comprehensive obstetrical care from preconceptual counseling through the postpartum period.
Modern midwifery care in the Triangle Area
In the fall of 2011 Durham’s Women’s Health Alliance and Chapel Hill OB/GYN joined together to offer midwifery care. Our mission is to provide the most comprehensive midwifery care in the Triangle Area for expectant mothers and women planning on pregnancy. Midwifery at Women’s Health Alliance offices conveniently located in Chapel Hill, Durham and the Brier Creek area of Raleigh.
Preventative care and comprehensive treatment
In addition to preventative health care (including administration of the HPV vaccine), we care for patients facing numerous gynecologic issues. If and when surgery is required, our physicians are trained in minimally invasive, state of the art techniques.
Helping patients stay healthy
A core part of our specialty is to help patients stay healthy and to address health challenges at an early stage for optimal treatment. To that end, we offer annual health maintenance visits for all ages.
Evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
Infertility has become increasingly common with our child-bearing population. Our evaluation, counseling, management and treatment experience helps immeasurably with this frustrating health issue.
State of the art equipment
We provide state of the art ultrasound, complete with 3D/4D technology which allows us to offer comprehensive obstetric and gynecologic ultrasounds.
Patients enjoy the convenience of our office laboratory. We provide immediate results for pregnancy tests, urinalysis and CBC among others.
Meet our providers
Our providers are unique and complementary to each other. We have a great mix of personalities and backgrounds and you are sure to find a perfect match for you. When we interview our patients to ask them to review their personal provider, they all say essentially the same thing: “My doctor is the greatest!” or, “I love ALL of the practitioners here at Chapel Hill OB/GYN!” The greatest reward of our profession is a healthy and completely satisfied patient.
Physicians & Women’s Health Care Nurse Practitioner
Our Partner Hospital
The Birth Place at Durham Regional Hospital
- Eight labor and delivery suites, four with whirlpool tubs
- 29 private Mother/Baby rooms
- Lightweight, cordless, waterproof fetal and maternal monitors to provide mothers with greater freedom of movement during labor and more flexibility in choice of birthing positions
- An 18-bed level II Special Care Nursery
- A strict infant security system
- A hospital-based anesthesia team available 24 hours a day
- Two operating rooms and two recovery rooms within the Labor and Delivery Unit when C-sections are necessary
You will receive the exceptional care and special touches found only at a community hospital that is part of a world-class health system. At Durham Regional Hospital, thousands of babies are delivered each year, but when you are there, you and your baby are their top priority.
Chapel Hill Obstetrics and Gynecology
120 Conner Drive
Chapel Hill, North Carolina 27514
We are conveniently located near University Mall in Chapel Hill. Turn off 15-501 onto Willow Drive (right if coming from Durham/Raleigh and left if coming from Chapel Hill proper), then turn right onto Conner Drive. You will see a sign for “120 Conner Drive” on the right, indicating our office location. Drive up the hill to a two story white office building. Our entrance is located at the front of the building, Suite 101 and there is ample parking available.
Hours and Contact Information
Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Appt. Hours 8:30-11am & 1:30-4pm
In case of emergency after hours please call 919-470-4440 and ask for the physician or midwife on call.